How to Apply
To apply, you need all of the following:
- A completed application form (see #1 below)
- An official copy of your high school or university grades
- An official financial support statement from your bank, sponsor or guardian, certifying that you have at least US $6,400 available for your first term at INTERLINK.
- $100 non-refundable application fee (see Payment Options below)
- A copy of your passport (identity page) and of dependents (if applicable)
Before applying to INTERLINK, carefully read the Admission Policy Statement.
|Fill out the application||APPLY|
If you wish to submit your application on the Internet, click On-Line Application. If you prefer, you can print the PDF version, fill it out with a pen and send it by fax or post. For a free download of Acrobat Reader to access the PDF file, click here.
On the application form, write your name exactly as it appears on your passport. If possible, send or fax a copy of your passport. Apply as early as possible to assure visa is obtained on time.
1) To pay by Western Union or Money Gram, please contact us.
2) To pay by credit card, print this form and fax it or mail it to the center – Do not send credit card information to us by email or over the Internet!
Your application will not be processed until the application fee and (non-refundable) express mail fee, if applicable, are received.
What happens next?
After we receive all your application materials, we will inform you if you have been accepted into the program. Accepted applicants will receive documents and detailed instructions about obtaining a student visa (See also the information in the FAQ section). If you have questions or need assistance during the application process, contact us. For additional information for international students planning to study in the United States, visit the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement website and click on Department of State visas for information about student visas (F-1).
Academically qualified students planning to study at INTERLINK may be admitted conditionally to VU. In addition to submitting a separate application and transcripts to VU, one of the conditions will be to achieve a certain TOEFL score or complete the INTERLINK program successfully. Assistance in applying to VU is available free of charge to all INTERLINK students.
To apply for an undergraduate or graduate degree program at VU at the same time that you apply to INTERLINK, go to our Valparaiso University page on this website for links to VU applications.
Click here for the affidavit that your sponsor or guardian needs to complete. If there is a name other than yours on your financial support statement, we must receive this form before we can review your application. If your financial support statement is in your name, you do not need to complete this form.